Anime/Manga Reviews

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fairy Tail Chapter 321 Review/Rant - DAFUQ MAN !?!?

For the people who are not up-to-date with the Fairy Tail manga, I suggest you leave now, don't wanna spoil it for ya'll. If you don't care then...super! :p

***SPOILER***


So the chapter starts of with the current results of the guild tournament thing with:
  1. Saber Tooth:   55P
  2. Fairy Tail:       51P
  3. Lamia Scale:   50P

The first person we see is Millianna on the ground, feeling something weird on her back, which appears to be Lector, stuffed inside her shirt. Why isn't coming out and go to Sting? -3- 

Next we go back to the fight of the awesome Laxus and Jura. The battle appears to be pretty epic if I may say, until...

Laxus quoted Natsu...by saying "I'm getting fired up!"
...
...
...
Really?

I like Natsu and all buuuut, that killed the moment for me to be honest...But, I can ignore that because...he's Laxus!

Next, it switches to Erza and Minerva's fight and it appears that Erza has a broken ankle. Turns out that Minerva has this magic that can change the space around her and can change whatever she sees, which sounds pretty cool UNTIL...Erza went all "I SAW THROUGH IT!"
...
...
...
When...?How...?

The wasn't the worst part: She tols Minerva that her anger is her guild's anger and BAM, she gets a Second Origin by...FRIENDSHIP POWER-UP !!!


Though I gotta admit, I do love her new armor..its awesome :P

Then it switches Grey & Juvia vs Lyon and...that little girl's name escape me at the moment... but for me, I actually liked this part. However, nothing much really happened, just shows Grey and Juvia getting closer and their confidence that they're gonna win cuz their teamwork is better than Lyon and shorty's teamwork.

It switches back to Laxus and Jura, who is getting super pwned ! Laxus wins and Fairy tail is in the lead with 56P. and that's it.

and all I got to say is:

What...the...hell...dude...seriously...!?

Look, I love Fairy Tail, I really do, but...the last few chapters was so...ugh... especially this one.

For the people who knows me personally, they know I love Laxus; he's my favorite character in ALL of Fairy Tail...but he, sadly, didn't save this chapter

The friendship power-up, Jura, being one of the 10 WIZARD SAINTS losing easily, and...Mavis...

Mavis...was...ANNOYING! She wouldn't shut up about the "youth" and all that "ish"


On a Scale of 1-5...I give this chapter...a 1...because Laxus is still the man...

Still love Laxus though ! and Erza too.

Wait! Since Laxus beat Jura, does he take his place as one of the 10 Wizard Saints !? That'll be awesome !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment