Anime/Manga Reviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

About Me~


Whelp, let me introducing myself! For starters, you guys can call me 'Nessa, everyone calls me that. I'm short gal who loves to play video games and draw on my spare time, and I love hanging with my buds, like every other girl. I tend to be really weird around certain people just for the sole purpose of making them uncomfortable. xD However, they say they love me for it -_____-

I tend to dress in dark clothes, mainly black skinnys with black laced up boots or converse. I usually wear pullovers/sweatshirts which are sometimes dark, but usually grey. I also paint my finger nails black. Trust me, I DO wear other colors too, but I just seem more comfortable in dark colors. I have black hair with blue at the bottom.

My favorite colors are Black(obviously) Purple, Green, and Blue.

I love listening to rock. Screamo isn't really my thing, but I guess I could give it another try...one day.

I also like to read manga and watch anime. My favorites are Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist and Axis Powers: Hetalia. I'm going to start reading other manga...when I have the time, but for now they're are my favorites.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd thats enough writing for now...

...oh I almost forgot! I have a DeviantArt and Tumblr account! There really isn't anything on the Tumblr one right now but there will be...one day xD

Till next time dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment